Pages

Monday, June 23, 2008

Singapore's Best Fried Chicken


There was an article in yesterday's Lifestyle, Sunday Times. It's all about fried chicken and the comparison of the best in Singapore. I'm a huge, hungry fan of fried chicken, esp KFC and I'll instantly chomp down on any I can get my hands on. So undoubtedly, that article caught my attention and had me frantically flipping to that delicious page as soon as I picked up the Sunday Times. Anyway, Lifestyle did a taste test between the more well known fried chickens across the island, including BK chicken, KFC, McDonald's, Popeye's and 2 other not as famous asian kitchens. Needless to say, the winner was KFC! It got the highest score for aroma, taste and appearance. LOL. The comment was that judges unanimously guessed the chicken piece they ate was from KFC without a second thought. Wow. KFC, here I come with my big fat wallet! On the other hand, I find it particularly amusing the way they commented on the last placing chicken from one of the asian kitchen: the chicken looks like leftovers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Write your comments here! ^.^