Pages

Tuesday, June 17, 2008


Hi.. First post on my first blog. I intent not to call it a blog cuz its too common and it sounds funny. But i havent thought of a cooler and nicer nice for it, eg, thought centre, opinion homepage, speak my mind site.. Erm.. Some help from somebody, please!

Anyway, why Manfred 2.0, I hear some of you ask, or at least you, the person reading this. If you arent asking, just read on, its good to just keep quiet once in a while and listen to other people talk, am i right? Of course i'm right, you're here to read my opinions anyway (or you wouldnt be here in the first place), so just hush and read! See what you made me do, I just want to explain why I name my blog like this and you had to make me write so much juz to convince you to read my blog. What has the world come to? Moving on..

Ok, basically, Manfred is my name. Me. Manfred is me. I'm Manfred. Got it? Good.
Next. 2.0 is the geek or netizen term for blog. Huh? Dont get it? Sigh. Read on...

***Technical terms alert!***
Blogging, friendster, facebook, IM and what have you got that connects people online all fall into this broad term called social networking, or something like that. And the nickname, or proper term (i'm not sure), for internet social networking is WEB 2.0.. Does that switch on your light? Can you see it clearer now? No?! What the **** man?

I'm Manfred and this is my blog. Blogging is under Web 2.0. So add them together become? Manfred 2.0 lah! -.-

This nickname means i've evolved from an average user the internet to an average user of the internet with social networking. Bottom line is, i'm just keeping up with times. Period. So at a time when everyone has upgraded to Web 2.0, whereas I'm still a v0.4, I realised I had to patch myself and upgrade my version to keep up with the world, lest I become obsolete and thrown away like how people throw their phones when they're frustrated, out the window.

So to cut my yabbing.. I'm proud to be a Manfred, version 2.0 now. Dont say anything about my uninteresting, unexciting, boring, bland and sleep-inducing blog layout and skin and looks now. It takes a great deal of time to customise and i've only juz became 2.0. Give me time lah can!? Internet speed can go up to 10MB/s now but my hands can only go 1m/s. Anyway, i always believe in plain looking things. So I may or may not spice this thing up. Take that! Next time, i'll explain why i chose such a address for my blog. I guess some of you may be going like "What the ****! What kind of stupid, ****ing word is that? Cant you do any better?" Believe me, i noe what you are thinking. Just keep your cool and try not to blow your head up, I'll explain that soon.

Watch out for my next post, it'll leave you shivering. Could be cuz of my very cold jokes though. Whatever. Manfred 2.0 logging out.

PS. You noe i'm only joking right? I'm not really angry lah for goodness sake. This is my style of humour. I'm a fun person. Feel free to laugh at my jokes though. ^_^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Write your comments here! ^.^