Pages

Wednesday, June 18, 2008


Hi.. Second post today.

Hope you werent offended by the last post. LOL. Just to let you noe, i have wild moodswings, even when i'm writing this blog. So i can be real funny now and hahahaha all the way or i can ask you to shut the h*** up and listen to me, you understand? Haha.

Just a quick one on my blog name for the curious with an insatiable appetite for knowledge and those who just want to learn and forget. So whichever you are, dun worry, i'll still explain nevertheless. Just be PATIENTZZ...TA!! For those who personally noe me, I like videography, my passion and soon to be my uni study topic and in the future, to be my career. Actually, i'm more into compositing and animation, motion graphics, titling and hope to be involved in an advertisement project that wins awards. High hopes, but achieveable. Yes, do not doubt the power of Web 2.0 (psst, no link to wat i juz said). My second hobby, known to my true frens out there is competitive yoyo-ing. Yes, there is such a thing. In fact, i'm a member of the YoYo Association of Singapore, YYAS. I'll put up the link to that website once I figure out how to work this D*** blog customisation thing.. Excuse my language, I like to add some nice colours once in a while. Anyway, i think this paragraph is a bit long so for the fun of it, i'll cut it right here

So we have my passion and my hobby, Video and Yoyo. So mash them altogether and what do you get? Mashed potatoes.. Just joking lah can.. You got the address of my blog. Isnt it creative to have it called Vi-De-Yo..? Sounds like video but there is a yoyo element. Haha! Next paragraph.

So there you have it, my explanation for my blog address. I cant believe how lor sor i am. Its amazing how i can just type on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on but i can speak off and off and off (opposite of speak on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on, basically means i speak little). Man of few words, that I am. That's why my name, Manfred. Manfred = man of peace in german, man of peace = man who dun start arguments = man who keep quiet = man of few words = Manfred. Me.

I want to type more now but i'm afraid i have to be peaceful yet again. So i'll shut my online mouth up, zip it up (using WinZip of course) and stash inside a folder to be accessed soon. Hmmm for those anti-techno-geeks people out there, you cant stop the power of Web 2.0. You will have to learn techno-IT terms whether you like it or not. Ah yes.. the power of Web 2.0.

Also, i'd like you to noe that today is my darling Felicia's birthday. So Happy Birthday my girl. I wont reveal her age to protect her privacy. I love and respect her you noe, not like all you out there who are just waiting, hungering and expecting me to expose her juicy little tender age, think I dunno, but i do. By the way, that was a joke. Haha. But seriously, i wont reveal it. Why? Cuz this is the net! Not supposed to reveal such stuff on the internet in case you havent heard. Either that or you're just being ignorant. Cant believe it.

Oh well, my session has expired, watch out for my next post then. Look out for more Manfred 2.0. Till then!

Afterthoughts: Oh man, this is a **** lot of words in this post, pretty ironic since I'm a man of few words. Whatever, the world is full of opposites, so hello! I love all you people who read my blog. Heh.. ^_^

1 comments:

"Itchy-Fingers" Mandy said...

You're really that bored huh?

Post a Comment

Write your comments here! ^.^