Pages

Monday, June 23, 2008

SH*T!


Did that title catch your attention? Haha. I'm talkin about sh*t here. Literally. So literal that I've even added a picture of the various kinds of sh*t. By the way, I was not the one that went around the web looking for sh*t. My brother, was surfing on wikipedia and I don't know HOW but he stumbled upon an article on constipation. Needless to carry on with that story. So I thought I'd just post this picture here to spread the sh*t, as well as to teach you sh*t. LOL. I particularly find the description hilarious. Try to picture them in your head. Enjoy!
After Thoughts: Have you ever wondered how a list like this came about? Pictures + Descriptions? Now, ponder this, how did the scientist study the sh*t and what prompted him to do it? Hmmm...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Write your comments here! ^.^