Pages

Friday, July 16, 2010

The Chronicles of Narnia - Voyage of the Dawn Treader




Coming out 9 December 2010.

The official trailer of the Chronicles of Narnia - Voyage of the Dawn Treader was released a couple of weeks ago and already I'm all excited to go watch the movie. I admit I've not read the story books or anything, but I don't need that to enjoy the movie when it comes out.

**Warning: Geeky stuff below**
I really love the trailers for the Narnia series, especially the Lion, Witch and Wardrobe one. However this trailer really struck me because, unlike the Prince Caspian trailer, used the same elements, which I absolutely loved, as the first one. From now on, I'm only talking about the similarities between the Lion, Witch and Wardrobe trailer and the Voyage of the Dawn Treader trailer..

The title animations such as "This Christmas", etc etc, used the same fly in style with snow background and a small flare right at the end when it sets in. Also, the end title reveal where they show the movie title, uses the same music as the Lion, Witch and Wardrobe trailer title reveal. The format is also the same for both trailers, with Aslan roaring before the title flies in and the Narnia logo is constructed, followed by the subtitle twirling in by the individual letters..

I also like Aslan's voice.. Really cool. Haha. Yup, if you had read thru all that, I think ur expression would be (O.o)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Write your comments here! ^.^