Pages

Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Finally Gambit is Here!


I've watched the previous 3 X Men movies. And I must say I was actually quite disappointed with the characters. Yeah, sure you have the big names like Wolverine, Cyclops, Storm, Prof X, Jean Grey, etc.. But they always seem to miss out on one, intentional or otherwise.. And that is my favourite character.. Gambit!!

And now there is X Men Origins Wolverine. And of course, making his debut on the big screen for the very first time is Gambit. Yay! Ok, the show isn't released yet and I'm dying to watch it, keeping my eyes wide open to spot Gambit. But by what I've seen in the trailer so far, he has quite a role in the action scenes. Yes! The actor had better portray Gambit properly. Lol.. Loved the way he shoots the cards instead of throwing them like in the cartoon.. And how he Cajun Strike the ground which explodes in purple light.. =D

Here's how badly I like Gambit..


Lol.. I just wish I could charge the cards like he did.. =P

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Write your comments here! ^.^