Pages

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Finally Started School


Ok, I finally started school yesterday. Had my first day of lessons since I finished my A's couple years back. Lessons in RDI are fun. Yup. My tutor's from Columbia. He's fun and cheerful. Even from one session yesterday, I can tell I'm going to enjoy learning from him. Haha.

Classes are combined with the previous semester students. That makes our class abt 20 people strong. And I'm the only Singaporean there. Feel like a rare species. Lol. But nevertheless, it's fun. Get to meet people from different places and appreciate their ideas.

Currently I'm still quite free. Only need to go school on 3 days. Mondays are full day while Tuesdays and Thursdays are afternoon days. But that means more time for more homework. Lol. Until then, the remaining days are still my free days.

There are students in class that are only 16 years old. And I'm one of the oldest there, even though I'm 21. Haha. How I wish I could be like them, studying for degree at that age. But it's ok, I'm the only one that went thru A levels, though it doesnt seem like it's significant at all. Haha. But hey, I have one more cert than them. Lol, trying to console myself. Anyhow, I'm sure to have fun there.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Write your comments here! ^.^