Pages

Monday, April 27, 2009

VFX


I wanted to take up visual effects when doing my degree. However, now as I'm studying in Raffles Design, I'm currently taking up interactive media design cuz it's the only path to taking a degree in animation and visual effects in the school. But right now, what I'm learning is kind of not in my interest. ie. Graphic design.. Photoshop.. Illustrator.. I'm done with static jpegs man, gimme some video, mpegs, avi, mp4, mov work!!

Sadly, that will have to wait.. Sometimes I feel quite disappointed that I have to wait 2 years before I will get to learn abt what I really enjoy doing. So well, patience. Have to learn to make good images first before you learn to make good videos. Kind of like learning to walk first before you run. Lol.. But I already can run.. Heh!

In the meantime, I shall just make my videos as a hobby, to quench my insatiable thirst to working with videos.. Btw, I want a HD camcamera! Haha. Maybe a Creative Vado HD will suffice..? ^_^

2 comments:

Tricon said...

Creative Vado HDs are nice.

Skyvern said...

You should have come to Nanyang Polytechnic's course then! There is a course specifically for visual effects, and I just graduated from that same course, doing all these, plus more! I've learnt post production with various programs, 3D softwares like Maya, 3Ds Max, Houdini, and loads more! I came across your blog coz I saw your videos on Facebook. If you're not sure who I am, I'm melissa, from church =)

Post a Comment

Write your comments here! ^.^