Pages

Monday, June 14, 2010

New Music!


Hi! These are some of the music that I think are worth a listen. They are mostly hip hop/club music. I'll pick songs that new and might catch on. On top of that, I'll try to pick songs that are not released on local radio, otherwise, that's what the radio is for, isnt it? =P


NB: Clicking on the song names will lead you to the youtube video of that song. If there are any broken links, just let me know. =)

2. Charice - I Love You **Not On Radio**

3. Shontelle - Impossible

4. Chris Brown ft Ester Deans - Big Things

Posted: 18 May 2010

1. Britney Spears - Telephone **Not On Radio**

2. Flo-Rida ft T-Pain - Zoosk Girl

3. Git Fresh ft Flo-Rida - Arch Your Back **Not On Radio**

4. Shakira - Waka Waka (This Time For Africa)

5. Rihanna, Lady Gaga, Pussycat Dolls - Down Boy **Not On Radio**

6. David Guetta ft Kid Cudi - Memories



NB: I copied this over from my Facebook profile tab and I shall continue updating here. To view future posts, just click on Music link from the View By Categories on the top right menu.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Write your comments here! ^.^