Pages

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Nearly Summoned!


I just booked out of camp today. Was driving back home but stopped by SPC at Yio Chu Kang Road area to pump more petrol. Nothing out of the ordinary. After paying, I drove off and decided to stop by Shop N Save at Kovan Center. I parked along the road in front of like 10 other vehicles. I figured that I would quickly run in and buy what I want and get out of there before any police come. Moreover, most of the other vehicles there were vacant. So I went in, bought my stuff and came out. SUAY! The police were there and like all the cars were gone save a couple. Mine was all alone further in front of the kerb. A policeman was writing on his pad in front of one of the cars that was left behind. I was so afraid that I got summoned but when I went to my car, the wipers had no slips or anything. Whew! I think the police might have just arrived when I came out. Luckily I didn't stay to buy anything else. I quickly drove off before any policeman come to my car. Haha!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Write your comments here! ^.^