Pages

Friday, August 22, 2008

Death Race


I just caught Death Race last night. It was absolutely thrilling. I'm not about to spoil it for those of you who have not watched it yet. But it is definitely one of the "must see" movies this year, especially so if you like car chases plus obscene killings with incredibly realistic sound effects that would blow you away. So surreal are the sound effects that the whole cinema let out a painful groan at every sound of flesh hitting metal. There are in-movie advertisements for as long as I can remember but it is essential to the movie's plot. Anyhow, I loved the graphics, seeing how I strive to be an animator. LOL. Catch the movie asap! Get ready for the race of your life, the Death Race.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Write your comments here! ^.^