Pages

Wednesday, October 06, 2010

NEW MIX! DJ ManFred - Shake Mix and Bake (Music)



Features Super Junior, Hyun A, 2NE1, Justin Bieber, Akon, David Guetta, Wonder Girls, Katy Perry, Adam Lambert, Ludacris, Agnes, Taio Cruz and more!
Track Duration : 42 min 50 sec
If the music widget above doesn't load, just refresh the page. Otherwise, listen to it here.

I just made a new mix. Unlike all my previous mixes, I decided to mix in some korean songs for fun cause I thought they sounded nice. Feel free to listen and download the mix above. If you like the mix or want to hear a particular song in my next mix, let me know!

Full track list below:

1) Akon ft David Guetta and Clinton Sparks - Take A Chance
2) Example - Kickstart
3) Wonder Girls - Nobody
4) Usher ft Pitbull - DJ Got Us Falling In Love
5) Mike Posner - Cooler Than Me
6) Katy Perry - California Gurls
7) Adam Lambert - If I Had You
8) Hyun A - Change
9) 2NE1 ft Lil Jon - Fire
10) Super Junior - Bonamama
11) Taio Cruz - Dynamite
12) Will.I.Am ft Nicki Minaj - Check It Out
13) David Guetta ft Michele Belle - Read Your Mind
14) Taio Cruz ft Ke$ha - Dirty Picture
15) David Guetta ft Chris Willis - Louder Put Your Hands Up
16) Agnes - Release Me
17) Justin Bieber ft Ludacris - Baby
18) Katy Perry - Teenage Dreams

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Write your comments here! ^.^