Pages

Tuesday, July 01, 2008

My First Composition




Every year when I help out at church camps, I just keep getting called to be the photographer. As the years go by, I slowly upgraded to doing video montages and now, my interest is to be a compositor or motion graphics designer. Basically, what I do is the opening sequence of a video such as the titles and any other short clips.

This is my first composition I made and its for the Sec 2 Camp in church a month ago. After I've rendered the clip and everything, I took a step back and thought, oh wow, it looks like an MTV-style animation. Haha. What do you think about it? Take a look and comment. Thanks! By the way, the graphics was inspired by a compositor from USA by the name of Andrew Kramer. Great guy.

PS: If you want me to create a title sequence, let me noe. By helping you, I can add them to my portfolio too. So its a win win situation.. =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Write your comments here! ^.^